Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peach-Mint Chutney
1 June 2019
- 1¼ pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium (1 oz.) jalapeño chile
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled fresh
- peaches (from 2 medium [7 oz. each] peaches)
- 2 tablespoons mint jelly
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
How to Make It
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high.
- Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and black pepper. Add to grill pan; cook, turning occasionally, until a thermometer inserted in thickest portion of meat registers 57°C, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board; let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut jalapeño in half crosswise. (If desired, remove and discard seeds.)
- Finely chop 1 jalapeño half.
- Thinly slice remaining half crosswise into rounds.
- Place chopped jalapeño, peaches, mint jelly, vinegar, and brown sugar in a small saucepan; cook over medium-high, stirring occasionally, until thick and syrupy, about 4 minutes.
- Cut pork into ½-inch-thick slices; arrange on a platter.
- Spoon peach mixture over pork.
- Sprinkle with sliced jalapeño rounds; garnish with cilantro.
- Community / Sponsorship
- Journey ON
- Product News
- Recipes / Food
- Travel / Lifestyle