1 October 2018
- 300g good quality
- cooking chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 400mls cream
- 40g caster sugar
- Melt chocolate in steamer on med heat.
- Beat eggs and sugar until pale.
- Whip cream to firm consistency.
- Incorporate melted chocolate into egg mixture with whisk then fold in whipped cream and fully incorporate.
- Spoon or pipe into suitable serving dish or glass and refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- Garnish with whipped cream and strawberry segments and sprig of mint.
- Community / Sponsorship
- Journey ON
- Product News
- Recipes / Food
- Travel / Lifestyle