Making a claim is easy with Star.

Our in-house team handles claims to make everything quick and easy.
What kind of claim are you making?

Contents only

You permanently live in your Motorhome/Caravan/Converted Bus/Horse Truck and you’ve damaged your personal contents.

If you have previously notified us of your living situation and you don’t have insurance elsewhere for the damaged contents item(s), we can assist to repair or reinstate the item up to it’s indemnity value

In order for us to assist you, there is certain information that we require – e.g. accident details (including where, when and what happened), proof of purchase documents and quote(s) to replace the item(s). Your applicable excess will stand and depending outcome of your claim, it may be deducted from our settlement offer or payable to the repairer/supplier of the replacement item(s).

 Instructions/What you need to do:

  • Contents Claim Form (Download/Save the file) {do not preview within your browser}
  • Images of damaged contents item(s)
  • Proof of purchase document
Star DEC 2019 426

It looks like your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site. Click here to update.

Call now
Call Icon