Kransky sausage wrapped in bacon!
1 January 2019
Simple to make and they taste so good they've got to be bad for you!
But hey – it's still summer. Put these infront of your guests and watch
them dissapear. These guilty little bad boys are easy to make.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
You will need:
- 8 rashers Swiss Deli Streaky Bacon
- 16 small fresh rosemary sprigs
- 16 Swiss Deli Kransky Sausages
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/ gas 6.
- Using the back of a knife, stretch the bacon rashers until double their length then cut in half.
- Place a rosemary sprig on each small kransky sausage and wrap with half a rasher of bacon.
- Place in a roasting tin and cook for 10 minutes, then drizzle with the honey and turn to coat.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes until sticky and golden brown.