Insurance costs are rarely stagnant
14 June 2019
Policy renewal time is often when you will notice an adjustment to your premium. Many factors are considered when working out a policy’s premium. The difference with us is, we’re very hands on in our approach to ensure we provide the best and most relevant insurance policy at the best price.
Most typical insurance processes are automated, but we know that automation can be the enemy of savings. That’s because you are categorised, based on a whole lot of metrics, and lumped into the same risk zone as many others. You’re treated as an average and charged an average price for your needs.
We personally assess each policy at its beginning and again on every policy anniversary, to ensure that you get the best options for your needs. We treat you as an individual with policies based on the best outcome for you, if you need to make a claim. We empower you with the information you need to make informed decisions. Things like choosing a higher base excess translates into lower premiums paid. When your policy comes up for renewal, knowledge is power, so ask us anything like:
- Has my vehicle’s value changed?
- Have I increased or decreased the amount of true contents that I travel with in my RV?
- Do I now live in my RV whilst my insurance covers me for recreational use only? Or have I stopped living in my RV?
- Have I received any Police infringements or convictions in the past year?
- Have I changed circumstance in the past year?
- Am I happy with a higher excess in exchange for a lower premium?
Tell us about any changes because transparency ensures the best protection and claims will be easier.
Yes, insurance premiums have increased across the board, but we try to limit the impact on you.
We’re real people like you, and we go beyond ticking boxes and putting policies through a pipe. That’s because we treat our customers like family. Today we have over $2.5 billion worth of vehicles insured and counting. That tells us we’re doing something right.